A quick guide on how to register teams for the Maryland & DC Odyssey of the Mind State Tournament:
- Team Registrations are done on the national Odyssey of the Mind site, odysseyofthemind.com
- From there, click on Members Area on the left side. (http://www.odysseyofthemind.com/members/default.php)
- Enter your Membership number, and the zip code that your membership was registered with.
- Once logged in, there will be a link for Team Registration in the list of links under “Membership”.
- Follow the prompts to get your teams registered. You will get a confirmation e-mail once it is in the system.
Team registration is not complete until the tournament registration is paid and the required officials are registered.
- Payment can be made by credit card or by mail to the address included in the confirmation email.
- Please ensure that the membership number and problem number are included with any payment
- Team supplied officials may register here
- Please ensure that a valid email address is used for each official
- Teams may check here for the status of officials registered for their team
- Officials must attend Judges Training prior to the State Tournament