The program guide is the essential book for doing Odyssey of the Mind – it has all the info on getting started, as well as program rules, and other good information. Make sure you read it in its entirety before going to a competition. That goes for everyone involved – coaches, team members, officials, coordinators – everyone should know the information in this book. A copy of it can be downloaded from here.
Below are the necessary forms for teams that are competing. Make sure you have the required number of copies of each form: four copies of your Style Form, four copies of any Required List forms (Problem 4 does not have a required list), one copy of the Outside Assistance Form, and one copy of the Cost Form.
- Cost Form – The cost form for teams to list the items used in their solution.
- Outside Assistance Form – Form for teams to declare any outside assistance.
- Style Form – Form for teams to list and describe their style selections.
Maryland & DC Odyssey of the Mind Specific Forms
- Media Release – Photographs and videos of performances may be posted on Maryland Odyssey of the Mind Pages. All teams members and coaches must review and sign this before competition and bring it with them to registration.
- Code of Conduct – To ensure everyone understands the expectations of behavior at events, coaches and each teams member must review and sign this before competition and bring it with them to registration.